There is a new option on the horizon.....

Yesterday I was in a bikeshop that sells cruisers and town/commuter
bikes. They carry all the Electra bikes and as part of the Ticino line
of bikes they make now, have released a copy of the Nitto Touring
Cage, I bought one for $20 and its an identical copy of the nitto
cage. and for $20 I thought what the hell. They call it their  ticino
tourist cage.

Its a nice option these days.

you guys should check out Electra's website for the whole range of
components from the Tourist line. TA style cranks, TA style pedals, C-
Record style hubs. and a lot more. Nice looking stuff, just not sure
of the durability factor.

Will