On a single speed, in keeping with the "one/one" theme.  A nice pair
of railroad bridges near me that I've not had the chance to
photograph, and are nearly invisible in Summer; one iron, the other
stone. The bike is my old Proteus that I've had set up as a single
speed for over 25 years. It's had various parts hanging on it over the
years, but now is set up with Paul Components Crankset,hubs and front
brake. I'd like to swap everything over to a Simpleone in the future -
albeit with a rear brake added. (One brake is fine for the rail trails
arund here, but anything resembling a hill is a bit nerve-racking.)

The following set has shots of both the bridges and the bike of
course. Kind of a gray day here in PA, but really mild temps.

http://tinyurl.com/2ue6zub

Have a great new year all!

Marty