Nice bike (and bridges).  Wish we had that type of weather around
here.  Did get out for a ride today.  But only a bit over 10 miles.
Photos here - http://tinyurl.com/247ker5

Temp was around 10F with a windchill in the mid teens below zero.
Four layers made it tolerable.  Almost toasty.

Eric Platt
St. Paul, MN