Awsome start to the year, great job making it to the end of the ride.
Be sure to share how you work out the bugs on you loading and
fendering etc. with your Roadeo.  I am going through some of the same
issues and hope to get back into some longer distances this year, that
was part of why I bought the Roadeo last year.