I love my Marathon Supremes (700x40) actually about 37mm @ 65 psi but
then I am 265 right now. Paselas are nice enough. I like the plain
jane black wall 35's because they are cheap and wear as well as the
more pricey ones. To me the sweet spot is a 35-38mm tire at around
400-500 grams with 65-75 psi. Go wide with pride..... you won't be
sorry plus you get the benefit of low cost "suspension" ! At your
weight (plus any luggage) 32mm tires at 85 psi is too harsh and no
faster IMHO.