I was not impressed with a VO rack I installed on a customer's bicycle. The
welds were ugly, everything was out of alignment, the finish was not
anywhere near that of a Nitto, and the piece that attaches to the fork crown
was flimsy and sure to fail eventually. I'm sure it would perform just fine
for a little while, but the build quality was just not there.

You get what you pay for. "Buy once, cry once."