Hi all,
I'm hoping someone has a Nitto Campee front rack with the detachable
low riders that they could part with, like were sold early on by Riv
and more recently by a few shops like Ben's and Box Dog. If the
elusive Campee didn't materialize, I'd also be open to discuss other
lowrider front racks.

I have several things in trade that may be of interest, and a cash
infusion could be used to even out a trade as well. For consideration,
I have:

- Nitto Rear Rack - the earlier style without the perhaps unnecessary
triangulating gussets
- Nitto Campee rear rack with the detachable low riders
- Mark's Rack - this could come with or without a Wald Basket
- Wald quicky-disconnect handlebar basket - Riv sold these a few years
ago. They are humbler than the Nitto racks.
- Carradice Camper - the green Riv-only version from around 1998 or
so.
- Carradice Limpet integrated front pannier/rack system - especially
made for frames that don't easily take a rack

All have light to medium use. If there is any interest, it would give
me the impetus to finally get some images into my Flickr account.

Thanks,
Roger