I looked through old Riv Readers and catalogs and found what I think
you're talking about on RR #8 page 24. It reminds me of the Rene Herse
front rack in the latest Bicycle Quarterly. I'm glad you shared your
thoughts on it, because while it sounds very cool, it wouldn't suit my
needs. Good advice! Thanks Angus.

What I didn't find is the line drawing my mind pictures so clearly of
a Riv add of the Campee with lowriders like I had meant. Maybe I just
have a faulty memory...

Anyway, you're right, the current design that several shops sell is
the one I had in mind, and really want.
A couple of people inquired off list about buying the rear racks, but
I'm really hoping someone will come forward with a front lowrider. I'm
holding off on selling the rear racks, but the Mark's rack, Wald or
the Carradice Camper could go to good homes. The Limpet can go once a
lowrider happens - it's perfectly functional in the meantime, but
ultimately not to my taste.

Since the Nitto lowrider hasn't materialized so far, I'd also be happy
to talk about other brands of front lowrider (Tubus, Jandd, Gordon,
etc). Preferably a trade, but for sale is open for discussion, too.

Roger