I just started using this cassette with a Sugino 24-36-46 crank. It's heavenly.

Having a 32 as the second easiest gear in back is great. I love my low-low on
my loaded commuter with hills. It's made me want to ride more. I've been more
car-free and bike-using for everything in the past two weeks than I've been in
years. This cassette has played a small part in that.

-Jim W.