A car guy!  Ssssshhhhh! Don't type it too loud!  I saw the new
Prius-V, it looks promising.  And in keeping this Riv/tall boy
on-topic, all of these vehicles would have to meet this criteria:
Bike loaded in, rear wheel first, still attached, preferably with the
seat still in it's riding position, front wheel removed.  Point being,
a rider with a 56 can get back to his vehicle, and if caught in a
downpour, or in a hurry etc, toss it into almost anything.  I want to
do pretty much that with a 68-70. Kept in this light, a vehicle is
just another bike accessory.

RGZ