Ok so instead of converting it.. sell it for a good price then buy
yourself a brandy new Riv with gears.. you'll be all cheary and stoked
about a pretty new bike .. and the Quickbeam won't get it's feeling
hurt by having to be seen with them girly gears....

Quickbeams have feelings ya know. :)

Kelly