I feel the love, yo.

As it is, I have to "birth" a new Sam and a Hunqa, both of which are
sitting in the box just waiting, but my shop has very little heat.
Soon enough though.  But I bought the QB specifically as a winter
bike.  I just need to get it together and start posting pics.  Never
felt the need to do that before, but I do really enjoy when others do
and I can put image to description.

RGZ