Eric,

I have (hopefully past tense "had") a loosening bottom bracket on the
Atlantis.

I am still waiting for the rim to build a two-speed Sturmey Archer
kick-shift) rear wheel for the Quickbeam.

The Rambouillet makes too much noise with the current drive train set-
up.  Need to check the derailleur hanger alignment, derailleur etc...

A few minutes after riding the resistance trainer (a Jamis Nova cyclo-
cross bike) I heard a "bang" I sounded like a metal floor pump falling
onto a tile floor, but the rear tire on the Jamis had blown right
through the tread!  Guess I need to fix that too now.

Right now it's almost midnight and I've assembled most of the blast
cabinet in the garage...finish it tomorrow.

Angus