You cannot take complete credit, however. I put fenders on my Roadeo
for the Santa Cruz brevet on New Years Day. I was glad to have them
that day, and I think we might have had a drop of rain once after
that, but lately I've been wondering why I've been hauling those
things up so many hills in the bright warm sunshine. I've put
something like 600 miles on those fenders this calendar year, very few
of them in the rain. But I know that if I take them off, five storms
will come through.

-- Anne

On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 10:14 AM, rperks <perks....@gmail.com> wrote:
> A couple of weeks back, in an attempt to cram fenders and Jack Browns
> onto the Roadeo I finally laid down my $10 and bought a set of
> sheldon's fender nuts.  At first glance and a hand fit, it looks like
> it might fit, tight but fit.  I belive that the fender nuts alone may
> have been enough to trigger the end of the rains, if I contiue the
> fitting of the fenders we may never have rain again.  I probably can
> not take full credit, but will say you're welcome.
>
> Rob "thinking about fenders in a coastal desert" Perks

-- Anne Paulson

My hovercraft is full of eels