I may be messing this all up.

The custom doesn't have fenders (yet). My Saluki has fenders and leather mud flaps (attached with horrid black zip ties).

At best this could be neutral for the gods of weather. I suspect though that this frustrates them and they will make us all pay. Currently here in Norther Calif. the gods seem confused and are showering us with spring-like conditions.

Not sure how all of this influences the earthquake gods - just hope they are sleeping.
-JimD