Actually I built up a "poh-boy" Pugsley last year... http://tinyurl.com/4vcmd4q,
which had only a placebo effect on the weather for a day or two... no
surprise.   This botched solution lacked the float of a "real" Pugs,
and it also needed gears... the SS was a mistake... In the end I
prefer riding my 29er on the snow... although this hasn't satiated my
lust for a Pugs, a Muk-Luk, 9-Zero-7, FatBike, etc...  one day...