Very nice setup.

Historically I have tended to have more cargo weight in the rear than
in the front on my bike. However, lately I've been mixing it up more.
And sometimes going with heavy front weighting.

One thing I've been very pleased about is that the Hillborne just
plain doesn't seem to care a lot about how I ride it, including where
the weight is. Yeah, I can tell when I have a loaded BarSack on my
handlebars which are a couple inches above my saddle. And I can tell
when I have panniers and a stuffed SaddleSack Medium. And I can tell
when I have a ShopSack Large in back and a ShopSack Medium in front,
both in baskets.

But the Hillborne is a Country Bike. It deals. So it is appropriate
here to apply what seems an oft-invoked-by-Mr.-Petersen principle:
It's different. It's fine. You get used to it in about 10 minutes /
miles / shifts / rides / what-have-you.

Couple questions:

Is that a standard Hillborne paint job? I've seen several with a
contrasting head tube in photos but more often see them with same-
color head tubes. It looks really good.

Those are some *long* fenders. Are those Honjos? Is *that* how long
Honjo fenders just are?

Yours,
Thomas Lynn Skean