> The Bordo locks are intriguing, but I've hard the rivets are a weak point.

Have you held a Bordo in your hand?  It is German made industrial
strength.  Even if the thief had a high impact power tool (just
happened to be walking down the street with my pneumatic punch) the
rivets are so tough the Bordo would have to be set on something hard
in order for the punch to do anything other than knock the Bordo
around.

Abus are head and shoulders above the competition.