Right crafty of you Patrick.  Abus level security at a fraction of the
price.

I wouldn't be surprised if this turned out more rugged than many a
rack or pole you attach it to.

The only thing more secure will be when someone figures out how to
duplicate the alloy Predator used for its lances.  As I recall in
Predator 2 some scientist said it more hard than any known metal yet
was remarkably light.