I should point out that Peter White is THE wholesaler for many of the German
lighting products, and Rivendell is not the only outfit that sells these
items at the retail level. We at Hiawatha Cyclery have been selling Schmidt
hubs/lights, B&M lights, etc, since we opened our doors five years ago. If
you have a LBS you like, they can also get in touch with Peter for a
wholesale arrangement, if they haven't already. Supporting Rivendell with
your biz is well and good, but there's a case to be made for working with
your local bike professionals.