"And William - where doesn't the
> Hetre fit on your AHH?"

Steve,  A Hetre does fit on my AHH, with massive room to spare for
fenders.  My photo documentation was to prove wrong the claim that an
AHH can't fit Hetres.  And my bike is Earl Grey's size, too (most
likely..a 58).  And Riv has like 8 of these frames in stock!  Not only
does the AHH 'make sense' for Earl Grey, it also makes sense for him
to buy one IMMEDIATELY.