I did this ride about 20 years ago, and it was a blast... Now I can't
wait to do it again for a few reasons:

- I'll be riding my Bombadil
- My friend from Healdsburg CA is coming East to join me and a bunch
of friends
- This will be Day 2 of "May Bike Week" for me, which will consist of
the best mix of riding I'll ever do over 9 days (ie epic mountain
biking, a S24O, Bike n Brew NYC and the New Amsterdam Bike Show, AND
finishing up with Riv Rally East May 6-8!!!)

I will be watching for other Rivendells and classic bikes ... amidst
the masses... over 30,000 riders... yikes!

Let me know if you plan to do this ride...

BB