> I don't know, I recently had my back yard cleared and we found dry rot
> on the post holding up the deck (its 20ft in the air), so I'm going
> to have to replace it.

But you can make the analogy even more complicated.

There are probably some asthetic rationale behind your specifying wood
based products for your deck.  If your bid request was for the most
durable deck at a certain price, it is possible a contractor would
offer to build it with the new cement board products increasingly in
commercial building.

Riv sellls the AHH as a country bike.  Riv further says it is a bike
that can carry a rider and reasonable load over a number of different
surfaces comfortably and at respectable speed.  Plumbing tubing could
not build such a bike.  But there are probably a lot of different
tubing that could.