The GPS route was done by Dustin.

Also, now that I'm an expert on San Diego, the Trolley goes to La
Mesa, sorta' near where we started:  http://tinyurl.com/4tloq5b If you
don't have a car, you could ride that out to the start.

Also-also, don't forget the SD Custom Bike Show starting the 8th.
http://www.sandiegocustombicycleshow.com/ Hopefully some folks will be
going out to that.