Now that our son is almost 6 months old, I thought it was time to post
our honeymoon pictures from 18 months ago. :)

Not so much Riv content, as we rode our unrivvish (though rivvified)
mtn tandem, as we didn't want to bring the rivvish Ibis tandem when we
relocated to Thailand. But some pictures of Japan's great bike
culture, and perhaps a nice diversion if you happen to be stuck
indoors. And if you are planning a bike tour of Japan, contact me off
list, we have lot's of good advice.

Start here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/25150892@N08/5463207788/

Cheers,

Gernot