Oddly the Ducks are in town playing our baseball Rainbows (for the record
we've won two of the three games so far, one more tomorrow).  I got a big
laugh when I read your post because they are a bit gaudy, though I suspect
the real inspiration lies a bit closer to Walnut Creek.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4028/4642846993_5c12f7a966_o.jpg

Enjoy. (Yeeesh!)

Aloha, Bob

Robert Harrison