"How do you like the Sram~Noodle Combo?"

It's a very small sample size yet, but so far so good.  I think the
SRAMs might be the ideal levers for a cantilever brake bike.  The
glaring shortcoming of the SRAM levers is that it doesn't have a QR
button in the lever, which for me means that they are not good for a
bike with wide tires and caliper brakes because you wont be able to
get your wheels out without deflating your tires.  The tektro levers
have a QR, which to me is critical for any caliper brake bike.  The
tektros are also good because they are a nice copy of the Campagnolo
lever shape.  I'll admit that I think the Shimano shape is terrible.
I don't understand why Riv or anybody else likes them, but there you
are.  I feel my hands are crunched into this little U-shaped space.
It's OK for an hour or two, but for all day riding, I'd be very
uncomfortable.  If you love Shimano, then my review of SRAM might not
be worth much to you.  I vastly prefer the flat platform with Campy
and tektro on the tops of the noodles.  It's like a shelf for my hands
to just lay there, relaxed.  The SRAMs match that shelf area very
nicely, so I expect I will like them very much.  The little outboard
flare of the brakelever is cute, and certainly won't hurt I don't
think.