Rene, it seems that the rails have twisted.  At least that is the only thing
in my mind that makes sense.  I am not a saddle designer but there may be
something about your riding position on the saddle that causes it to twist
like that that.  The rails that stretch and support your bottom from
underneath, do not have much strength to resist twisting in that direction.
In fact, to resisting twisting as it shown in the picture, you have to make
a box shapes change in the support of the seat so that seat does not twist
(structural engineer).  I think it has something about how you as a
rider you sitting on the saddle.  You may be leaning on the edge of the
saddle and causing that twist to happen.

K.