Rene:

I experienced something similar once with a Brooks B17... After only a
short period (maybe 2-3 months of mild break in), a friend noticed my
saddle sat rather askew, and I then realized it definitely was
lopsided... I sent photos to the retailer, who warranted it as
defective, but stil made a point of telling me "go easy with the
Proofide"... I gave it 2 generous treatments, but didn't think I
overdid it.  The replacement is doing just fine, BTW....no problems.

I wouldn't be shy about sending photos to Berthoud... You've had
enough experience riding other leather saddles where this hasn't
occurred before, correct?

Good luck,
BB