Apologies to those who took it too seriously, and to anyone who may
have a personal connection to UPS - unless of course your own comments
were thinly veiled April Fools jokes themselves? I did not set the
hook too deeply, and fessed up after only a couple comments.  Just
goes to show how often this group is visited! I rely on the men and
women in brown on a regular basis, and have a great relationship with
my local UPS store. A lost crankset was reimbursed quickly recently,
and the folks with UPS were very accomodating.

With respect to the fine people in the Bunch, I'll think long and hard
about whether to summon up the courage to post another gag next year.
Until then, stay tuned for more relevant and picturesque postings,
beginnning with the Bombadil delivery next week.

Marty