Rene

I do not appreciate retaliatory April Fools Jokes.  My favorite uncle
lost his life in an uncontrolled escalation of retaliatory April Fools
Jokes.  Somebody gave him a crankset fashioned from billet marzipan,
and he rode it on his favorite trail.  The cranks failed (being made
of marzipan) and he plummeted to his early demise.  I am scarred to
this day.  Strangely, I still like marzipan just fine.

William