Just my size, and much cheaper than a Roadeo .... If I wasn't on the
fence about a new derailleur road bike versus a new ss fat tired off
road bike .... OR a Simple One. Possibly the best deal would be a S-1
and make the Motobecane into a multispeed. Or perhaps .... Just ride
what I have!

Decent chainstays at 42.5, just as the older Riv Roads, IIRC -- same
as the 1992 XO-1's.

But no,

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 4:15 PM, Anne <speedyc...@comcast.net> wrote:
> 2005 Merlin Solis, Size Large, 56.5 top tube, 77.7 stand over
>
> This was my husband’s spare road ride and has been replaced by a
> custom build. The frame is in perfect shape. He prefers a quiet look
> to his frames so the top tube and down tube decals have been removed.
>
> From Merlin: “The Solis features a shorter top tube, longer head tube,
> slightly sloped top tube and hourglass carbon fiber seatstays. The
> goal is to put the rider in a more upright riding position for those
> that find that more comfortable. Even with its longer head tube, the
> bike is still very aesthetically pleasing because Merlin has taken
> care to position the top tube so there isn't an exaggerated extension
> of the head tube above the frame. This geometry will make it easy to
> achieve a more upright position while still  riding the ‘sweet spot’
> of the frame design.”
>
> Dura-Ace seatpost
> Dura-Ace brakes
> Dura-Ace 7800 shifters
> Dura-Ace 7700 F & R der
> Carbon compact double crank 170 arms, 34x50
> Phil Wood Titanium bottom bracket
> 12-26 cassette
> Cane Creek headset
> Ritchey Comp stem
> Nitto Noodle bars, 46cm, heat treated
> Speed Dream wheels: American Classic hubs, Velocity Aerohead rims
> 24/32h
> Michelin Pro Race tires (new)
> Alpha Q EX fork
> WTB Pure V saddle