Thanks for the kind works to both you and Ryan. I'd rather my husband
rode more ... then he'd be willing to keep more than one road bike.
It's a fine bike and seriously, we'd like it to find a home where
it'll be ridden. Whether it's bought for the frame or to be kept
intact.

Ryan, is the Eddy still on view?

Cheers and thanks for all the good vibes.

btw, this is a bit outside of Riv typical as well, but if someone has
some good flat pedals for single speeding off road, or suggestions for
same, please send me a note offlist.

-Anne