Last year I was fortunate to come into half a dozen nice wool cycling
jerseys at good prices, so I am giving away six of my Goodwill
acquired merino wool pullovers, all in vg condition. All fit me well,
all are "Large" and all are in the 29" length (bottom of collar to
bottom of tail) range. Colors are dark grey, dark tan. Most are button
plaquet but one is crew and one may be zippered.

If you want one, send me a Priority Mail tyvek envelope with
sufficient postage for a ls wool pullover from 87120 to your zip code.
CONUS ONLY. First come etc. You must send a stamped tyvek envelope.

No warranties implied or given.

Questions: send me $25 per question via paypal.

Email me to claim one; I will alert the list when all are claimed.

Claim as many as you want, but please don't be greedy.

Address: 3512 Nolina Court NW, Albuquerque NM 87120.
--
Patrick Moore
Albuquerque, NM