On Apr 17, 8:01 am, Tim McNamara <tim...@bitstream.net> wrote:
> Me, too.  The second top tube is a deal killer.  Sorry to be grousy but it's
> a dumb idea except maybe for cargo bikes.

Agree. I can see 650b for smaller size, but the 700c bikes getting a
second top tube is too much! I don't get Grant when he says: "kind of
bike guys who buy $6,000 carbon frames should've gotten" - really?
Guys who are looking at $6K carbon bikes are not going for 650b or
double top tubes. Sorry, doesn't work on either count. I guess with a
total distribution of only 15 frames/size, they shouldn't have too
much trouble selling. Still, I doubt its going to be on anyone's radar
who is also looking at $6K carbon bikes. Good Luck!