on 4/17/11 11:25 AM, Jeremy Till at jeremy.t...@gmail.com wrote:

> I'd ride one.  I wonder if a 59 or a 63 would fit me better.

Yeah, I'm actually a bit curious as to how the specific sizing on this
bicycle will turn out.  I've ridden one, and it was a pretty spritely little
beast.

http://ramblings.cyclofiend.com/?p=431

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cyclofiend/4468312567/

It was a 54(55?), and I'm ~5'11", riding a 58 Quickbeam and a 59 Hilsen.  It
was a touch small feeling when I first got on it, but worked OK.  I'd
probably want to try both.

As far as the second top tube...man, that feature does seem to divide folks
into camps... ;^)

There's no appreciable difference in weight, IMO. If you've ever hefted a
light tapered tube, you'll know what I mean.  And, since the frame _is_
built with lighter tubing and higher clearances (certainly more than the
Ramboulliet, which got cited as not needing a 2TT), maybe it does make a
difference when the triangles get big and stresses accumulate.  I'll reserve
judgement until I ride one of them.

- J

--
Jim Edgar
cyclofi...@earthlink.net

Could you take a moment to vote for me?

I am entered in a audiobook contest which is initially determined by public
voting - if you could go here -

http://tinyurl.com/vote-jimedgar

register on the Bookperk site and vote for my read -
http://tinyurl.com/vote-jimedgar - I'd really appreciate it.  You can vote
one time each day until early May.  Vote early, vote often!

Thanks!