Grant -

Thanks for adding some behind-the-scenes facts to the discussion.

The San Marcos and Roadeo have both seemed like four-wheel-drive Ferraris to
me - fat, plush suspension slung below a rocket sled frame.

It's always interesting to see how these projects evolve.

- J

--
Jim Edgar
cyclofi...@earthlink.net

Could you take a moment to vote for me?

I am entered in a audiobook contest which is initially determined by public
voting - if you could go here -

http://tinyurl.com/vote-jimedgar

register on the Bookperk site and vote for my read -
http://tinyurl.com/vote-jimedgar - I'd really appreciate it.  You can vote
one time each day until early May.  Vote early, vote often!

Thanks!