That happened to me a while back, but the bolt broke off inside the
eyelet when I tried to back it out. Had to drill carefuly, but I got
the remains out, and the threads were fine. When my new Bombadil
arrived recently, I asked my LBS " How much to chase the threads on a
new frame?" The guy said "$10 should be fine." I said "Do you have any
idea how many eyelets are on a Bombadil?" He said "Whatever - $10
should be plenty, and I'll chase the bottom brasket and derailleur
hanger too". I Said "OK, I'll bring it over in an hour". (Note: I'm
not sure if Rivendell chases threads on frames they sell - I think
they do for builds though. All I can say is that there was paint in
most of my eyelets. Your mileage may vary.)

I can honestly say he is intimately aware of how many eyelets are on a
Bombadil now! Lot's of interest in the bike for sure from other
mechanics - when they weren't teasing him for agreeing to chase so
many holes for ten bucks - none had ever seen it. After watching him
crank away for a while, I even offered to pay him extra, but he said
"A deal's a deal", and I left with a smile on my face, and clean
threads all around. He even used a dab of Phil grease in every hole
for good measure.

Marty