"Marathon, 32-622 / 28 x 1.25 / 700 x 32c 21oz $ 37.00"
Those are the ones.

Steve: I some folks have never had issues, others have sworn them off
from bad experiences. I think location, time of year, maybe weight all
might be factors, but I stopped using them after two sidewall failures
in a week (two separate tires). I've never had any problems with
Schwalbe tires, so that is my pony from now on.