This is so cool. If I hadn't just bought a new camera tonight (and
adapters for my Canon and Exakta lenses) I'd be REALLY REALLY jealous
of all of you who can make it. As it is, I'm only slightly envious,
and excited for my friends who'll go. Good for you, Bobby, for
organizing it, and best of fun to all who go. +1 on CycloFiend's
request for pictures.

I wish I was a person who could plan something like this. "Hey, my dad
has a barn! Let's all get together and put on a SHOW." Awesome. Maybe
one day we can have a Willamette Valley meet-up and ride to Pacific
City over the mountains.

 Philip

 Philip Williamson
www.biketinker.com