Yeah, it's good to see you folks putting this together.  Sounds like a GREAT
outing!  The thing with weather forecasts, is even though "rain" is
predicted, you really can't tell if it's a downpour/thunderstorm or a light
spring drizzle.  Both are considered "rain" but a little rain isn't bad at
all.

Have a great time!

On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 1:07 AM, Philip Williamson <
philip.william...@gmail.com> wrote:

> This is so cool. If I hadn't just bought a new camera tonight (and
> adapters for my Canon and Exakta lenses) I'd be REALLY REALLY jealous
> of all of you who can make it. As it is, I'm only slightly envious,
> and excited for my friends who'll go. Good for you, Bobby, for
> organizing it, and best of fun to all who go. +1 on CycloFiend's
> request for pictures.
>
> I wish I was a person who could plan something like this. "Hey, my dad
> has a barn! Let's all get together and put on a SHOW." Awesome. Maybe
> one day we can have a Willamette Valley meet-up and ride to Pacific
> City over the mountains.
>
>  Philip
>
>  Philip Williamson
> www.biketinker.com
>
> On May 5, 3:41 pm, Montclair BobbyB <montclairbob...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Jim, I will bring my camera, as I'm sure others will.
> >
> > No need to hem and haw, people... 20% chance of rain; 80% chance of NO
> > rain, and 100% chance of a GREAT RIDE.
> >
> > RIV RALLY EAST KICKS OFF TOMORROW EVENING!!!!!
> > IT'S NOT TOO LATE!!!!
> > GET YOUR BIKE!!!!
> > LEAVE INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE NEIGHBOR TO WALK THE DOG!!!!
> > GET IN YOUR CAR!!!!
> > GET TO THE RALLY!!!!
> >
> > A proposed gathering spot (watering hole) for Friday night is Timeless
> > Destination on Main Street in Wellsboro -
> http://www.timelessdestination.com/
> > I will be there... WOO HOO!!!!
> >
> > Peace,
> > Bobby B
> > cell: (908) 303-6887
> >
> > On May 5, 3:22 pm, CycloFiend <cyclofi...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> >
> > > As a quick reminder for all involved...
> >
> > > photos.
> > > photos.
> > > photos.
> > > photos.
> >
> > > ;^)
> >
> > > And for those hemming/hawing... Hey, it's rain!  Y'ain't gonna melt!
> That's
> > > what fenders are for!
> >
> > > Everyone have a grand time, eh?
> >
> > > - J
> >
> > > --
> > > Jim Edgar
> > > cyclofi...@earthlink.net
> >
> > > Cyclofiend Bicycle Photo Galleries -http://www.cyclofiend.com
> > > Current Classics - Cross Bikes
> > > Singlespeed - Working Bikes
> >
> > > Gallery updates now appear here -http://cyclofiend.blogspot.com
> >
> > > "That which is overdesigned, too highly specific, anticipates outcome;
> the
> > > anticipation of outcome guarantees, if not failure, the absence of
> grace."
> >
> > > William Gibson - "All Tomorrow's Parties"

Cheers,
David
Redlands, CA

*...in terms of recreational cycling there are many riders who would
probably benefit more from
improving their taste than from improving their performance.* - RTMS