Are you thinking of using Paul Moto-BMX brakes to adjust the pads for
both rim sizes? Has anyone here done that to put 650Bs on a bike built
for 26" wheels? Would be curious to know how well the brakes work.
Well enough for a tandem? I would love to put Hetres on my vintage
steel 26" wheeled Ibis Uncle Fester.

Cheers,

Gernot