Hi Steve. I think you are in for a real treat when, down the line, you
try out your first 38mm or so 650B tire. I feel so much difference
between my old sets of Nifty Swiftys and the Soma B-lines, Hetres, and
Lierres--even the Col de la Vies.

On that note, I recommend the Grand Bois Lierres as a fast 650B
option. I was really surprised by how well they rolled.

My two cents,
Lee
SF, CA