Very nice from the sound of it........I can't wait for mine and I hope
I get it early in the week. A non derailleur bike is smooth and easier
to pedal....... at least that is the perception you get when riding.
My junk parts bike that I will be robbing parts from had that effect
when I first rode it. Except for really steep hills you start to
wonder why you needed all those gears but you soon realize you are
riding differently..... coasting more down hills, spinning easily on
the flats and saving energy for climbing. It probably doesn't hurt to
have nice round wheels and Phil Wood hubs coupled with a really nicely
machined crank set. All those things add up to make the mechanical
friction less and the feel much smoother.