I run my QB with a 16/19 & 40/32. I mostly ride 40/19 around town, 40/16 on
the open road, and 32/19 in hills. I don't recall that I've ever actually
tried 32/16. I also have a 22t bailout option on the other side of my wheel
but the only time I use it is when I'm loaded up with camping gear and
heading into hills. To be honest I probably don't really need it (having
ridden my usual route with camping stuff in higher gears), but it's nice to
have on the return trip when I'm all tuckered out.

Aloha!

On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 5:59 AM, Rob H. <robhua...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The 16t/19t White Industries DOS ENO freewheel seems to be sold out on
> Riv's website so there must be a lot of SimpleOne owners who are now
> installing these on their wheels. Does anyone know if are able to get
> all four gear/chainring combinations between the 16/19 and the Sugino
> 40/32? I'm interested in this setup but only if i can get all four
> combinaions. Otherwise I think I'll just go "simpler" and have 18t as
> the main cog and 22t on the flip side of a free/free rear wheel.

Robert Harrison
rfharri...@gmail.com
statrix.com