I was afraid that the 13 tooth range on the 40/32 & 16/19 would not
work on the SO dropout.  I have one of the prototypes so I can't speak
for the production frames.

I run a Sugino double 48/44 the Dos 16/19 on the free side and a Surly
Dingle on the fixed. It works great for my commute and occasional 40
mile ride trip to Rivendell.  I'll switch from 44/19 and 48/16 at
least once during the trip.