Three of the so-far-eight gamblers have PBH of 95+, with a 99 already
in there. So...although ifwhen a production model happens, we'll limit
it to 3-4 sizes, on the gambler's run, it looks like they'll be made
to fit, anyway. But there is a detail that makes them fit a slighly
wider range fine. Still, I've having to design bigger ones than I'd
expected to. No biggie, can do it, and Nobi certainly can make 'em.
Uno left, but we may just have it built and keep it as a demo here, as
a sample to show in case we have a production model. Mine could be
that, too, but it would be good to have two styles, etc.

It's a fun and educational project for me, personallyprofessionally.
It reveals some gaps in the framebuilding supplies menu, and I've got
to figure out whether to turn left or right, so I talk to the guys
here about it. "Simple or superfluous?" comes up a lot. Is
"superfluous" just more versatile, or is it too much? Options are in
general desirable, but too many options are mean and confusing. The
bike won't look radically weird. People on the street may stop and
look and know they're looking at something special or unusual, but
they won't see the stuff I think it neat about it. Of course, it is
all theory at this point. I could be wrong about it. The first one
made will be mine, and if I'm wrong about what I think should be the
coolest thing about the bike, then I'll go to plan A & 1/2 for the
gamblers, and that should nail it. Gamblers or not, I don't want to
design a monkey bike for anybody, and the leap-uh-faith that's going
on is something I take super seriously, and don't want to blow it.