Sent from my iPad

On Jun 25, 2011, at 8:01 PM, Anne Paulson <anne.paul...@gmail.com> wrote:

> (2) As I suspected, the Large Saddlesack by itself isn't big enough
> for camping. Grant appears to be using one, but he is also using some
> sort of large front bag, and he has jammed a lot of stuff on top of
> the front bag too.
> --
> -- Anne Paulson

That looks like a SlickerSack up front. I use the setup when I go camping
(which isn't often enough I'm afraid).

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3556/4559543495_b73a201537_z_d.jpg

It's kind of hard to tell from my image but there is a SlickerSack with stuff
piled on it under the yellow rain cover (I'd started in morning rain which had
cleared by this rest break).

The SlickerSack has places one can strap stuff on. I've also tossed a net over
the whole deal which I usually do.

This was from last year. As I said; not often enough.

I'm actually off to do most of the same ride today (about 70 miles), but sadly,
no camping. It's a one way ride with a bus trip home at the end.

Aloha!