Per one blog I read, Frost River has a new owner as of the end
o'June, beginning of July.  The new owner may, or may not be aware of the
past history.  This should not change Grant's response, though.
Full disclosure - I purchased a couple of their bags before finding out
about the relationship issues.  Also own a couple of the Duluth Pack bags
which should have been shipped to Rivendell but were not for various and
sundry reasons.  Also agree with Grant that the newer bags are much nicer in
material and construction.  But I still like the older bags.  Prolly for the
Minnesota connection.  As good/bad as that seems to be.  Grant does seem to
have better luck with the present bag makers

Oh, here's the blog - http://mnbicyclecommuter.blogspot.com/

Eric Platt
St. Paul, MN