~*Phil Wood Fix/Free High Flange Hub, 120mm*, laced to a Mavic A719
(silver!) with wheelsmith spokes (36h). All silver. It's an amazing wheel,
and has been used lightly. I put less than 1000 miles on, most of fixed so
there's very little brake wear. I built it myself! I build good wheels! I
have a front schmidt hub with thousands of miles of abuse loaded offroad and
on, true as day 1. You'll enjoy this wheel. It's good. There's a small ding
in the rim but I can't feel it when braking. 120 bucks, I'll ship or you can
pick it up in the bay. Lockring included. I'll also toss in a 19t fixed
surly cog if you want it.

~*Nitto Big Front Rack*, but not with the typical triangulation. Not sure of
the specific model, but it's lightly used and super functional. This is what
it looks like, <http://www.flickr.com/photos/bikenoir/5180118468/> perfect
for your next tour. Thought it might be useful on my hunqapillar, but it
never was used so I'm getting rid of it for something I would. 80 dollars.

Some other items will roll out in the next few days, but it kills me to have
this stuff just collecting dust in my basement. Again, you can pick it up
locally (I'm in oakland), or I'm happy to ship.

*Will Trade For:* Paul Interrupter Levers, Paul Canti Brake Levers, Phil or
White Industries rear cassette hub, 700c Schwalbes of various breeds (tell
me what you have).

Don't like my price? Make an offer.

Thanks!

erik